Battery Powered Alarmed Rim Exit Device.
Code compliant, alarmed, durable, attractive and easy to install fire and panic hardware with relatching bolt provides enhanced security for primary and secondary exits.Ideal for loss prevention on emergency exit doors. Loud horn wards off intruders. Alarm sounds for 2 minutes, then resets. Use keyswitch to arm/disarm alarm. Standard 9v battery included. For hard-wired versions, the battery is used as backup. 5 Year Limited Warranty. Exterior of anodized aluminum and damage and corrosion resistant ABS for years of heavy use.
- Stainless-steel, dead-latching bolt with a 3/4" throw.
- Dimensions: Fits 34" to 36" doors
- Height of cover - 8 1/2"
- Profile from face of door - Un-dogged 3 1/4", dogged 2 3/8"
- Fits 2" stile doors with semi- mortise strike Code Compliance
- Grade 1, UL Listed Panic and Fire Exit Hardware Device.
- UBC 97, Standard 7-2 (Positive Pressure)
- Exceeds Life Safety, ADA, CA Title 19, ANSI/BHMA requirements and all building codes.
- Requires Mortise Cylinder; Standard Cam, sold separately
Mortise cylinder is for inside, outside cylinder if needed is a rim cylinder and is not included.
Outside trim and cylinder sold separately.Outside trim and cylinder sold separately.