Aditi Flatweave Blue Area Rug - 8' x 10'
Jute, cotton, and recycled saaris will weave story and color into your home dÃ©cor with this playful, turquoise area rug. Flatweave rugs offer high-quality floor protection and timeless style, making them practical for nearly every room. Ours are made by Indian artisans on hand-looms, using sustainable materials and traditional weaving techniques. Add a pop of color to a living room, kids room, bedroom, or nursery or pull your eclectic style together with this rugs multicolor lines. Youll love the texture, softness, and cultural tradition this unique rug brings to your favorite spaces.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means youre not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product youre making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- The recycled yarn from saaris that we use is made from viscose, silk, and polyester, which is more sustainable than pure silk.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to sprout. What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
Material: 40% jute, 40% cotton, 12% recycled silk, 4% recycled viscose, 4% recycled polyester
Construction: Handloom woven
Backing: Cotton and natural latex
Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
Country of Origin: India
Care InstructionsVacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
Keywords: area rug, handmade, rustic, modern, retro, global, bohemian, natural, tribal, patterned, plush, traditional, denim, durable, high traffic, dining room, bedroom, living room, office, soft, recycled