Andes Ivory Jute Rug - 9' x 12'
Brighten and enhance your interior spaces with this handloom-woven jute ivory area rug. This unique design is sustainably sourced and ethically made by artisans in India using certified fair labor practices. Each weaver spins 2-ply jute bouclÃ© fibers by hand, which they use to create one-of-a-kid rugs using ancient handloom techniques. This naturally resilient fiber resists moisture and wearmaking it a wise choice for dining rooms, living areas, and high-traffic entryways. Bring the richness of global artisanship to your home with a durable handmade jute rug thats easy to style.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means youre not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product youre making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to sprout. What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of recycled materials and natural fibers
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
SpecificationsColors: Ivory, Off-White
Material: 100% jute
Floor Protection: Rug pad recommended
Country of Origin: India
Care InstructionsVacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
Keywords: area rug, handmade, rustic, modern, minimalist, global, natural, bohemian, traditional, neutral, jute, durable, high traffic, bedroom, living room, kids room, nursery, kitchen, dining room, entryway, soft, vegan, coastal, nautical, beach