Andes Jute Rug - 9' x 12'
Create your own interior retreat with this organically inspired jute area rug. This piece is sustainably sourced and ethically made by artisans in India. Experts hand-spin 2-ply bouclÃ© jute fiber and then use it to create these intricate handloom-woven rugs, which means your rug supports makers across the globe while adding style to your home. This natural fiber rug is incredibly hardwearing and non-absorbent, making it ideal for entryways, dining areas, living rooms, and more. Place your low-profile rug in high-traffic areas to protect your floors safely without having to worry about tripping, slipping, or readjusting.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means youre not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product youre making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a handloom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to sprout. What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
SpecificationsColors: Natural, Tan
Material: 100% jute
Floor Protection: Rug pad recommended
Country of Origin: India
Care InstructionsVacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
Keywords: area rug, handmade, rustic, modern, global, natural, bohemian, traditional, neutral, jute, durable, high traffic, bedroom, living room, kids room, nursery, kitchen, dining room, entryway, soft, vegan, coastal, nautical, beach