Cam Lift Hinge
Mortise type Cam hinge for use with EMI/RFI and sound insulating doors utilizing acoustical seals. The cam action greatly improves the sealing characteristics along the door perimeter, lifting and lowering the door with the swing. Designed for doors weighing up to 500 lbs.
Cam lift hinges will not bind door closures when doors are hung within accepted industry standards.
CAM LIFT Mortise Hinge 5 x 4.5 x .250
- 1020 Stainless Steel, precision investment cast
- 1/2" hardened tool steel. Hardened & chrome finished to Rockwell C 60 to meet ASME/ANSI B 18.3 specs.
- Hardened Steel with slot for lubrication.
- Mortise/Handed - specify right or left hand.
- 12-24 countersunk x 3/4".
- Up to 500 lbs.
- 2.25 lbs. (each)
- Minimum clearance at head of frame is 3/16" for doors greater than 1-3/4"
- 1/4" lift over 90 opening, max. lift 3/8" over 180.
Price per each.
Please click on template box before ordering to see more info.