Joni Tufted Tribal Area Rug - 8' x 10'
Bring texture, softness, and sophistication into your home with this classic, hand-woven black and white rug. Reminiscent of vintage Moroccan rugs, the flatweave diamond pattern achieves an especially rich feel underfoot with a raised tribal motif in plush ivory shag. If you want floor protection thats neutral but not boring, this is the perfect rug for a living room, bedroom, or nursery in need of a style update. This rugs sustainably harvested fibers were expertly woven by an artisan on a handloom, giving it an authentic, hand-crafted quality you can feel as soon as your hands (and feet) touch it.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means youre not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product youre making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which promotes a healthy home and is better for the environment.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to sprout. What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
SpecificationsColors: White, Black
Material: 30% jute, 30% viscose, 30% wool, 10% nylon
Construction: Handloom woven
Floor Protection: Rug Pad Recommended
Country of Origin: India
Care InstructionsVacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
Keywords: area rug, handmade, rustic, modern, retro, global, bohemian, natural, tribal, patterned, plush, traditional, denim, durable, high traffic, dining room, bedroom, living room, office, soft, recycled
Perfect Area Rug, Wonderful Customer Service
Posted by ANNA H on Mar 10th 2019
I found this rug online for less than my local shop and less than any other online retailer. For less than $10, it was delivered from NY to CA faster than standard, arriving in about a week. I rolled it out to find that it was free of dust and completely odorless (not to be taken for granted when ordering rugs in many cases!)
I called to ask a question and had a pleasant conversation with two reps who could not have been more professional or pleasant. What a throwback to quality US companies :) Thanks a bunch, Guys!
Customers also viewed