Schlage CO 200 Series Standalone Offline cylindrical Lock
Offers keypad, proximity, magnetic stripe and combination credential reader heads. Up to 2000 users with audits. Computer or manually programmed. User rights stored on the lock
The CO Series is an ideal solution for the electronic security at an entry price point without the complexity of a networked system.
The CO-200 steps up significantly in functionality from the CO-100. The lock can be manually or computer programmed. Credential use can include 3-6 digit PIN, proximity and magnetic stripe cards. More importantly, this lock offers up to 2000 users with audit capability so you can know the who, where and when of building or room access. Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types. The entire CO Series is also compatible with many popular exit device brands.
The CO-Series is the ideal solution for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system.
The CO-200 is computer programmable with users rights stored on the lock. The Handheld Device (HHD) used in conjunction with your access control software, allows you to easily add or delete users and retrieve audits.
By issuing electronic credentials you can minimize the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system. A variety of credential readers are also available including: keypad only, magnetic stripe, and proximity. The magnetic stripe and proximity readers are also available with keypad for the added security of multi-factor authentication.
Cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim chassis options are available as well as a wide variety of finishes and levers to suite with your existing hardware.
Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types. The CO-Series is also compatible with many popular brands and types of exit devices.
The CO-Series has been tested the highest standards in the industry to ensure quality and reliability you have come to expect from Schlage. The CO-Series is ANSI/BHMA 156.25 Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed.
Features and benefits
- Computer programmable with audit trail
- Up to 2000 users & up to 2000 audits*
- Up to 32 holidays & 16 time zones*
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 listed
- User rights stored on the lock
- The ability to add and delete users at the lock
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt, and exit trim
- Compatible with major brands of key systems and exit devices
- Classroom/Storeroom, Office, and Privacy functions available
LED indicator visually communicates lock status
- Affordable, standalone commercial interior or perimeter use electronic lock
- Computer or manually programmable
- Expanded programming functions using the Schlage Utility Software on a handheld device
- Add and delete users at the lock with user rights stored on the lock
- Up to 2000 unique users with audit trail of up to 2000 events*
- Up to 32 holidays and 16 time zones1 enables auto lock and unlock during specified periods
- Enables 3-6 digit PIN code, proximity, magnetic stripe or combination credential use
- Classroom/storeroom, office, and privacy functions available
- Chassis options include cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt and exit trim
- Compatible with most major brands of key systems and exit devices
- Up to 2 years of battery life with 4 AA batteries
- Tri-colored LED and audible indications communicate lock status
*Depending on access control software.
- Keypad (KP)
- Magnetic Stripe (Swipe) (MS)
- Magnetic Stripe (Swipe) + Keypad (MSK)
- Proximity (PR)
- Proximity + Keypad (PRK)