Battery Operated Exit Device - ECL-230D
The ECL-230D is an alarm control exit device.
Pressing the exit bar as an unauthorized use of an exit door sounds a high decibel alarm. Inside and outside key control allow authorized alarm bypass. Use of the control key permits unlocking door without sounding the alarm. Locking the deadbolt always arms the alarm. Resetting the alarm also throws the deadbolt for maximum security. Non-handed.
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin rim cylinders
- Attack and corrosion resistant cast aluminum housing
- Easy to install with basic tools
- UL listed Panic Hardware, ADA compliant
- ECL-230D comes with a 5 year limited warranty
- Standard Battery operated (can be converted with optional battery eliminator kits)
- High decibel alarm horn
- Saw resistant deadbolt, with a 1" throw
- Outside key control available, sold separately.
Comes without cylinder.
Rim Cylinder sold separately