Battery Push Button Lock
- Users: 100 Codes; over 100 million possible code combinations
- Non-handed, pre-assembled for left hand door installationseasily changed in the field
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door No software required
- Key-in-Lever cylinder in Schlage C Keyway with black Kaba cap
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating on "A" labeled doors
- Can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- UL 10C Fire rated
The E-Plex combines the strength, simplicity and reliability of our industry leading Simplex® pushbutton locks with the enhanced features and convenience of electronic access control.
- The E-Plex 2000 easily installs on wood or metal doors with ASA 161 door prep.
- Three through bolts secure the lock to the door.
- Requires no wiring to or through the door Eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks
- Non-handed and field reversible design accommodates both left- and right-hand doors
- Door thick ness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- 3 AA batteries (included) provide a minimum of 100,000 cycles of battery life