4000 lb. holding force dual voltage, dual current Maglock for interior or perimeter doors where ultra-high security and compact size are required.
MM15 is a hybrid design with two spring loaded, hardened steel jaws. In the event of a forced entry attempt, the mandibles rotate inward, clamping down and capturing the edges of the armature.
- 4000 lb. holding force provides an unmatched level of security
- Dual voltage (12/24) and dual current (AC/DC) operation
- Mounting plate provides easy and accurate installation
- Fail safe, but can be installed with a battery backup power supply
- Optional door position switch and anti-tamper switch
- Holding Force: 4,000 lbs. [1,814 Kg.]
- Current Draw and Voltage:
- AC Current: 130mA max @ 12VAC, 250mA max @ 24VAC
- DC Current: 100mA max @ 12VDC, 200mA max @ 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]