Exit Sensors - Scan 2
- The Scan II
is a Passive Infrared Detector specifically designed for "request to exit" applications. It has an adjustable relay latch time, is internally pointable, and provides two Form "C" sets of relay contacts.
- Enclosure design consists of a three piece, high impact ABS plastic enclosure with fresnel lens. Available in white or black.
- Coverage area is up to 8 by 10 feet (2.4m by 3m). Coverage is dependent upon mounting height and pattern angle.
- Pattern Pointability is± 14° @ vertical.
- Surface mounting height range is from 7 to 15 feet (2.1m to 4.5m).
- Output Two Form "C" relay contacts rated 1A @ 30VDC for DC resistive loads.
- Relay Latch Time is adjustable up to 60 seconds.
- The relay mode can be programmed by the installer to reset when the timer expires or to
- remain activated until motion stops. The fail safe/fail secure mode can also be selected.
- 12VDC or 24VDC, 26mA @ 12V
- Output Two Form "C" relay contacts rated 1A @ 30VDC for DC resistive loads
- Operating Temperature -20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 49°C)
- Size 1-1/2" (38mm) H x 6-1/4" (159mm) W x 1-1/2" (38mm) D
Picture shows black and white sensors.