Exit Sensors - Scan 2
- The Scan II is a Passive Infrared Detector specifically designed for "request to exit" applications. It has an adjustable relay latch time, is internally pointable, and provides two Form "C" sets of relay contacts.
- Enclosure design consists of a three piece, high impact ABS plastic enclosure with fresnel lens. Available in white or black.
- Coverage area is up to 8 by 10 feet (2.4m by 3m). Coverage is dependent upon mounting height and pattern angle.
- Pattern Pointability is± 14° @ vertical.Surface mounting height range is from 7 to 15 feet (2.1m to 4.5m).Output Two Form "C" relay contacts rated 1A @ 30VDC for DC resistive loads.Relay Latch Time is adjustable up to 60 seconds.The relay mode can be programmed by the installer to reset when the timer expires or toremain activated until motion stops. The fail safe/fail secure mode can also be selected.
- 12VDC or 24VDC, 26mA @ 12VOutput Two Form "C" relay contacts rated 1A @ 30VDC for DC resistive loadsOperating Temperature -20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 49°C)Size 1-1/2" (38mm) H x 6-1/4" (159mm) W x 1-1/2" (38mm) D
Picture shows black and white sensors.