Paumelle Hinges 4 1/2 inch
4.5" x 3.5" Heavy Weight Hinge
- Hinge Body: Hinge body is manufactured of solid forged brass.
- Bearings: Each hinge is equipped with two precision machined anti-friction bearing assemblies. The ball bearing carries thrust loads along the axis of the pin and consists of two 300 series Stainless Steel races with Stainless Steel balls in a brass shell. A needle bearing carries axial loads perpendicular to the pin. The construction results in an extremely durable, long life hinge which is able to withstand years of hard use and corrosive environments. These bearings greatly increase both the lateral and vertical load bearing capability of the hinge and therefore increase hinge life.
- Finish: Hinges are individually hand polished assuring an even finish with no unpolished areas. The lacquer is an extremely durable baked, catalyzed epoxy. Von Morris Paumelle hinges are supplied standard as clear coated, bright brass (605). Other finishes are available for an additional charge.
- Pins: Pins are machined from 300 series Stainless Steel for high durability and resistance to rust. They are permanently installed in one half of the hinge. The other end is rounded to facilitate re-assembly.
- Fasteners: All hinges are provided with type "A" tapping screws. These are solid brass, flat head, counter sunk, undercut phillips head screws. Screws are bagged eight per bag.
- Number of Hinges: For doors up to 89 inches, use three hinges. For each additional 30 inches or fraction thereof, use one additional hinge.
- Packing: Each hinge is poly bagged to prevent scratching.
- Handing & Specifying : These hinges are handed. Please be sure to specify hand of hinges when ordering. Paumelle Hinges are priced and sold as eaches.
Hinges are priced and sold as each.