Power Supply - 80-800
The Series 800 is a high-capacity integrated controller system that has the power to respond to the many varied permutations of the security fit-up for access control. Series 800 controllers provide a flexible, but orderly, method of handling the input and output signal information necessary for the electric hardware to function during the entry or exit sequence.
In addition to controlling the power requirement and wire termination, it is the designated gathering point for all devices and services, including line power and monitoring/control systems. The controller board provides a series of relays that can be selectively linked from input switches, to switch output devices for either power or isolated dry contact signals to external systems. Associated timer-controlled operations are selective, and can be linked to each other, as well as the relays they are linked to.
- Converts source power at the portal from 120VAC, or low voltage AC, to 12 and 24 VDC for operational devices at the door.
- Field selection of power for local door devices, low voltage 12 or 24 VDC with charging circuit for back-up batteries.
- 3 relays, that can be linked to each other, and are selectively time controlled by two timing sequences activated by input switches.
- Provides independent logic control over lock and exit functions for a pair or two single doors.
- Delayed exit configuration, 15 or 30 seconds, to meet the intent of the NFPA 101 requirement with configurable local and remote alarm signaling.