RCI Electric Srike - F2164
This unique, versatile, "all-in-one", fire rated electric strike combines strength, (1500 lbs holding force).
What makes this strike unique is the "Saw-tooth Adjustment Locator" design that allows the installer to move the deadbolt keeper, or plug and deadlatch ramp vertically to align with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches. There's no need to order special faceplates, you can adjust the strike to work with any mortise lock.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with 32D finish (Brushed stainless steel)
- Up to 1500lbs (680kg) holding force
- Fits frame cutout for HES 1006 (1003)
- Accommodates¾" latch projection
- Centerline faceplate included for centerline latch entry
- Horizontal adjustability up to 1/8" (3mm) for misaligned frames
- Vertical Adjustability for precise deadbolt and latchbolt alignment
- Adjustable deadbolt keeper and deadlatch ramp
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt (Night-latch function only, bolt will not release)
- Field selectable voltage input - Accommodates 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC
- Anti-tamper security screws
- All installation drivers included
- Low current draw (0.19 Amps @24VDC)
- "Cool Keeper" Solenoid located in house prevents keeper from heating up
- Plug-in wire connector
- Trim plate included
- Adhesive paper template included
- Fail-locked (fail secure) mode standard
Note: Fail-unlocked (fail-safe) strikes are not permitted on fire labeled doors.