Schlage Mortise lockset with Bolt
The Schlage L-Series mortise lock line is a heavy duty commercial mortise lock containing a wide array of knob and lever designs. It is available in a variety of keyed and non-keyed functions, and in most popular decorative finishes. It is UL Listed and can be specified for applications in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, commercial/industrial buildings as well as residences.
Certifications: L9000: ANSI A156.13 Series 1000,Grade 1 Operational and Security, UL Listed for 3-hour fire door (except L9076 and L9077). With interchangeable core cylinders: Grade 2 Security. L400: ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 UL Listed auxiliary lock for 3-hour fire door.
- Door Range: 1 ¾" (44mm) Standard. 1 3/8" (35mm) to 2 ½" (64mm) Regular parts assembled to order. Over 2 ½" (64mm) door ranges vary by function. N escutcheon available for 1 ¾" (44mm) doors standard. 2" (51mm) to 2 3/8" (60mm) Regular parts assembled to order. Specify door thickness if other than 1 3/4" (44 mm).
- Case Size: 4 7/16" x 61 /16" x 1" (113mm x 154mm x 25mm).
- Armored Front: 1 ¼" x 8" x 7 /32" (32mm x 203mm x 6mm). Standard.1 1/16" x 8" x 7/32" (27mm x 203mm x 6mm) Optional.
- Spacing: Knob or lever to cylinder, 3 7/8" (98mm); knob or lever to thumbturn hub, 2 11/16" (68mm).
- Deadbolt: 1" (25mm) Throw stainless steel.
- Latchbolt: 3/4" (19mm) Throw stainless steel with anti-friction tongue
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70mm) Only.
Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever from either side unless outside is locked by 20° rotation of thumbturn. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by 90° rotation of thumbturn. When locked, key outside or knob/lever inside retracts deadbolt and latchbolt simultaneously. Outside knob/lever remains locked until thumbturn is restored to vertical position. Throwing deadbolt automatically locks outside knob/lever. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed.