Schlage ND Series Levers Vandlgard Grade 1 Cylindrical Locks - Sparta
The ND-Series has long been one of Schlage’s best selling mechanical locks for good reason - it’s tough, durable, Grade 1 rated and fits a wide variety of applications. Now we’ve made our trusted ND-Series lock even better by making it easier to install. We’ve added these enhancements because we know that a lock installed correctly the first time will last longer and perform better. And the longer the lock lasts, the lower the cost of ownership over the life of the lock. We’ve also increased our warranty to provide 10 years of coverage. The result: greater peace of mind that every door is safe and secured with a lock built to last.
Vandlgard Function: Designed to disengage outside spindle from latch when in locked condition. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- 1 5/8” to 2 1/8” (41mm–54mm) standard including Vandlgard® functions. 1 3/4” - 2” for function ND85. See accessories for spacers required for 1 3/8” doors.
- 2 3/4” (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8”, 3 3/4” and 5” (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8” x 2 1/4” (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Steel, 1/2” (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions. 3/4” (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” x 1 3/16” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. See page 21.