Schlage Office function lever lockset ALX series, Sparta lever
Schlage AL53PD Saturn Keyed Entrance Door Lever Set
Turn/push-button locking; pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked.
Push-button locking; pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by turning inside lever.
Sparta lever design in a satin chrome finish
The Schlage ALX Series is a grade 2 lock unlike any other. As a modular lock, it features a single, patent pending chassis design that supports most functions and all cylinder applications. The lock's ability to be configured on site to meet the functional need let's you avoid problems. You can do more with less, giving you an unprecedented level of flexibility to every aspect of how you use it in your business.
The Schlage ALX Series is a grade 2 lock unlike any other. Designed to exceed expectations, it features a single, patent pending chassis design that supports most functions and all cylinder applications. As a modular lock, ALX Series enables in-field function set up or exchange and a field-selectable Vandlgard feature on all locking functions. Exceptional durability comes from a stainless steel latch bolt and deep-drawn spindles with 5 points of lever engagement and grade 1 compression springs that prevent droop and wobble. Perfectly suited to the ND grade 1 series, ALX also allows you to seamlessly suite between the two to gain grade 1 strength, security and functionality when and where you need it.
- Material Zinc and steel, zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
- Door thickness Standard: 1 3⁄8" to 1 3⁄4"
- Handing Non-Handed
- Wrought brass, bronze or zinc plated to match finish specification Standard: 3 7 ⁄16" diameter. Blank outside rose is 3 1 ⁄2" diameter
- Backset: Standard 2 3⁄4"
- Faceplate Standard: 1 1 ⁄8" x 2 1 ⁄4" square corners
- Bolt Standard: 7 ⁄8" bolt diameter, up to 1" housing diameter, 1 ⁄2" throw in Stainless Steel
- Strike Standard: ANSI Curved Lip: 1 1 ⁄4" x 4 7 ⁄8" x 1 3⁄16"