STI Fire push button switch -SS-2002F
This North American style, ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch is designed to compliment fire alarm systems. It incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
- Color: Red
- Shell Phrase: FIRE
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Push-to-Activate, Key-to-Reset.
- Standard Models: SS-2002F - FIRE, SS-2002E - EMERGENCY, SS-2002PS - FUEL PUMP SHUT-DOWN
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate with ground lug.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- ADA Compliant and UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for indoor and outdoor use (a cover is required for outdoor use).
- CSFM Approved.
- Two (2) Form "C" contacts rate at 15 A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components)
Stopper Station Shield #6517 sold separtely