Adams Rite Electrified Deadlatch
The Steel Hawk 4300 Electrified Deadlatch is a non-handed, narrow backset, electrified deadlatch designed for easy integration with access control systems.
- No cut replacement for MS® deadlocks and deadlatches, requires no drilling or cutting and retrofits to standard, Adams Rite MS® prepped aluminum entrance doors, saving installers both time and money.
- Compatible with existing Adams Rite trim including levers and paddles
- Provides ADA and Single Motion to Egress code compliance when paired with Adams Rite lever or paddle trim
- Requires no handing
- Operable by any standard mortise cylinder. Lock accepts cylinder from either or both sides
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC. 16 VDC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)
- Clear Anodized finish
- 1 1/8 backset
Cylinder Backset 31/32" [24.6mm], 1-1/8"[28.575mm], and 1-1/2" [38.1mm]
Case Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. Measures 15/16" x 5-13/16" x depth [23.8 mm x 147.6 mm x depth]. Depth varies by backset.
Latchbolt Stainless steel. Measures 5/8" x 1" x 5/8" [15.875mm x 25.4mm x 15.875mm] throw.
Auxiliary Bolt All metal. Deadlocks latchbolt to prevent “loiding” or case-knife entry.
Faceplate Measures 1" x 6-7/8" [25.4 mm x 174.6 mm]. Both flat and radius faceplates are supplied. Flat faceplates can also be adjusted in the field for right or left beveled edge doors
Voltage Field-selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC. 16VDC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)