Rixson Overhead Door Stop Holder Surface Mount - 10-136
Overhead stops are used to protect door assemblies. They cut down the wear and tear of frequency, closing mechanisms, wind gusts, abuse and vandalism.By limiting the door travel, they can add years to the life of the door, frame, and hanging means.
Single acting doors
• Slide track design
• Recommended for medium-traffic, medium-weight doors
• Degree of opening fully adjustable and can be adapted to changing needs
• Heavy shock absorber spring provides compression before deadstop
• Multi-function unit is shipped as a stop. Can be converted to a hold open or friction in field. 5012-PKG (Adapter kit) included
• Complete screw packet allows for installation in wood or metal door and frame
• Torx® screws available, but heavy-duty units should be considered for high-security applications
• Standard architectural finishes
• Non-metal slide block and shock block
• 110° maximum opening
• To mount on pull side of door, use angle bracket 5258
• Track is 3/4" square tube
Door Opening Size:
If using hinges or Offset Pivots: 18" - 24'
If using Center Hung Pivots: 21" - 26 1/2"