Rixson Overhead Door Stops - 9-336
Overhead stops are used to protect door assemblies. They cut down the wear and tear of frequency, closing mechanisms, wind gusts, abuse and vandalism. By limiting the door travel, they can add years to the life of the door, frame, and hanging means.
- Surface mounted, heavy duty door holder for 3ft. doors.
- Slide track design
- Recommended for high-traffic, heavy abuse installations
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5°-7° compression before dead stop
- Complete screw packet allows for installation in wood or metal door and frame
- For security areas Torx® screws, optional
- Standard architectural finishes
- Non-metal slide block and shock block
- 110° maximum opening
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness
- LS option available for doors being used with electromechanical closers and floor closers with dead stop
- To mount on pull side of door, use bracket 5458 LH or 5459 RH
- Track is 1-3/16" square tube
Click on template box to see more info.