Surface Mounted Shear Locks
For inswinging door applications.
The GF3000TJ model provides a low profile, surface mount lock for inswinging doors. It provides a unique mounting solution with no brackets needed, which are standard with direct pull magnets. All models offer built-in automatic relock features ensuring full door closure before lock engagement. Relock time delay is easily adjusted from 0 to 30 seconds from the face of the installed lock.
For metal door and frame, glass door with top rail and metal frame, or wood door and frame. For inswinging door applications. Unique design eliminates brackets with top jamb application. Armature adjustment from top edge of the armature.
- Innovative Gravity Force design provides for movement of both lock and armature to overcome gaps of up to 1/4"
- 3000 lbs. of holding force
- Automatic Voltage Selection 12/24 VDC (filtered)
- Standard time delay on relock, adjustable 0-30 seconds
- Low temperature operation
- Microprocessor controlled
- <font color="#231f20" face=