Von Morris 2 inch Olive Knuckle Hinge -19-2015
2.0" X 1.5" Solid Brass - Olive Knuckle - Cabinet Hinges
Knuckle Size 1.2"H x 0.93"D
- Hinge Body: Hinge body is manufactured of solid brass.
- Ball Bearings: Hinges so equipped have one precision machined anti-friction ball bearing assembly. The two races are machined from 300 series Stainless Steel. The balls are Stainless Steel as well. The bearing shell is machined from brass of the same alloy as the hinge body to ensure an accurate color match. The construction results in an extremely durable, long life ball bearing which is able to withstand years of hard use and corrosive environments. These bearings greatly increase both the lateral and vertical load bearing capability of the hinge and therefore increase hinge life.
- Finish: Hinges are individually hand polished assuring an even finish with no unpolished areas. The lacquer is an extremely durable baked on catalyzed epoxy.Von Morris olive knuckle hinges are supplied standard as clear coated, bright brass (605). Other finishes are available for an additional charge.
- Pins: Pins are machined from 300 Stainless Steel for high durability and resistance to rust. They are permanently installed in one half of the hinge. The other end is rounded to facilitate re-assembly.
- Fasteners: All hinges are provided with typeA tapping screws. These are solid brass, flat head, counter sunk, undercut phillips head screws. All screws are lacquered to prevent tarnishing. Screws are bagged six per bag to facilitate sales of half pairs.
- Olive Knuckle Hinges are priced and sold as one each.
- Handing & Specifying : These hinges are handed. Please be sure to specify hand of hinges when ordering.
- Brass finish, for other finishes please call.
Olive Knuckle Hinges are priced and sold as each.