Von Morris 6 inch Olive Knuckle Hinge-19-6038
6" X 3.8" Olive Knuckle - Ball Bearing - Standard Weight - Solid Forged Brass
Knuckle Size2. 60"H x 0.93"D
- Hinge Body: Hinge body is manufactured of solid forged brass.
- Ball Bearings: Each hinge is equipped with one precision machined anti-friction ball bearing assembly. The two races are machined from 300 series Stainless Steel. The balls are Stainless Steel as well. The bearing shell is machined from brass of the same alloy as the hinge body to ensure an accurate color match. The construction results in an extremely durable, long life ball bearing which is able to withstand years of hard use and corrosive environments. This bearing greatly increases both the lateral and vertical load bearing capability of the hinge and therefore increases hinge life.
- Finish: Hinges are individually hand polished assuring an even finish with no unpolished areas. The lacquer is an extremely durable baked, catalyzed epoxy. Von Morris olive knuckle hinges are supplied standard as clear coated, bright brass (605). Other finishes are available for an additional charge.
- Pins: Pins are machined from 300 Stainless Steel for high durability and resistance to rust. They are permanently installed in one half of the hinge. The other end is rounded to facilitate re-assembly.
- Fasteners: All hinges are provided with typeA tapping screws. These are solid brass, flat head, counter sunk, undercut phillips head screws. Screws are bagged eight per bag.
- Number of Hinges: For doors up to 89 inches, use three hinges. For each additional 30 inches or fraction thereof, use one additional hinge.
- Olive Knuckle Hinges are priced and sold as eaches.
- Handing & Specifying : These hinges are handed. Please be sure to specify hand of hinges when ordering.
Olive Knuckle Hinges are priced and sold as each.