aptiQ MT20 Multi-technology enrollment reader with ENGAGE technology
Allegion offers an extensive range of reader technologies to meet individual business requirements.
Complementing the aptiQ® multi-technology reader lineup and single-technology readers, reader options include keypads, scramble keypads and Wiegand, magnetic stripe, smart, proximity and bar code readers and encoders.
The aptiQ™ MT20 USB multi-technology enrollment reader with ENGAGE™ technology is designed to simplify your enrollment process. The MT20 simplifies the enrollment of proximity, smart or mobile credentials in an access control system by using a computer’s USB connection. The MT20 does not require software to operate when using a USB connection and will function on any operating system. When using the ENGAGE Web Application, the MT20 will automatically output the data in the expected format. The USB connection emulates a keyboard and will keystroke the facility code and badge ID from the credential to the cursor’s location on the screen.
The MT20 is compatible with aptiQ smart credentials (MIFARE® Classic and MIFARE DESFire™ EV1), aptiQmobile™ credentials and most proximity credentials.
Features and benefits
- Use your computer and the ENGAGE web app to easily enroll credentials in your access control system
- Recognizes aptiQ smart credentials (MIFARE® Classic and MIFARE DESFire™ EV1), aptiQmobile credentials and most proximity credentials
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Model MT20
- Reader type USB
- Software and operating system requirements N/A - USB
- Bit formats recognized 26A, 32X, 34N, 34S, 35C, 37X, 37H, 40X
- Technologies supported
- Schlage Proximity
- XceedID™ Proximity
- HID® Proximity
- GE/CASI ProxLite®
- AWID® Proximity
- Schlage MIFARE® Secure Sector
- XceedID™ MIFARE® Secure Sector
- aptiQ™ Smart Cards using MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 with PACSA
- DESFire® CSN
- HID iClass® CSN
- Inside Contactless PicoTag® CSN
- ST Microelectronics® CSN
- Texas Instruments Tag-It® Serial Number
- Phillips I-Code® CSN
- Physical dimensions (l x w x h) 5.56" x 2.00" x .695"
- Operating temperatures 0 to 40 C
- Weight 4.1 oz
- Power supply Connect to powered USB port or via USB power supply
- Interface USB
- Current requirement 160 mA
- Default configuration CE-401-073, for use with ENGAGE web applicaton
- Octal output CE-401-061, for use with SMS Express
- FC/BID output CE-401-060 (SUSB89 default,) for use as keystroke emulator
- BID only CE-401-069, for use as keystroke emulator
Customers also viewed
aptiQ Multi Technology Credentials Proximity and aptiQ Smart Card Combo Using MIFARE® Classic - 1K byte/8k bit ISO Glossy White 9951$712.00
aptiQ Multi Technology Credentials Proximity and aptiQ Smart Card Combo using MIFARE DESFire EV1 Technology - 2K byte/16k bit ISO Glossy White 8920$904.00