Detex AC-Powered surface mount alarm
The Detex EAX-2500 is designed for applications that require a 9VDC battery or external AC/DC powered alarmed exit device on secured doors. The alarm, with approximately 100dB, will sound when someone attempts an unauthorized exit. The EAX-2500, with it's smaller size and designed to fit in a standard 4"x4" outlet box makes it the choice for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Low-cost, door alarm with piezo horn that sounds to warn of unauthorized use of a door
- Surface mount, easy to install using ordinary tools.
- Fits into a standard 4"x4" double switch/outlet box for both surface and flush installations
- Now available with field selectable options
- Patented cam assembly automatically adjusts for different sizes of cylinders without the use of spacers
- Mortise cylinder required with standard Yale cam for Inside Key Control, not included.
- Alarm can only be silenced by proper control key
- Modern graphics on cover to demonstrate key rotation and operation
- Improved electronic circuits for longer battery life, LED functions
- 9VDC battery powered with optional AC/DC external power
- Tamper switch monitors cover manipulation
- Tamper resistant housing and cover protects electronics and battery from manipulation
- Extended bypass, now a standard feature, allows alarm to remain bypassed when door is open and automatically rearm upon door closing
Technical Specifications :
- Approximate 100dB piezo alarm
- Mortise cylinder key switch arming
- 9 VDC battery powered with optional AC/DC external power (12-24V)
- Low Battery Alert (field selectable - if AC used)
- Manual arming, disarming & rearming
- LED visual arming indicators
- Audible arming indicator
- Remote bypass compatible
- Alarm relay output
Dimensions: Surface - 4.65" Wide x 4.60" Long x 3.00" Deep
Cylinder not included.